Kamis, 24 Mei 2012

Flood

 Rain + Rain = Flood + Mud

It is raining here while I am sharing this post with you all. Everything is looking so beautiful. I love rain, everyone does. Its so refreshing. Almost everyone love being in it. I also love listening to it at night while I am warm and cosy in my bed.

If you do, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it. Even too much, you gotta deal with the flood too.

This thursday is full out of water, everywhere. Garden, sidewalk, inside houses... *eh the rain comes inside to Villagers house!!! what the hell! But why, the rain comes too much today. >>



Maybe we've got hottest day before. And, that's it. We get a lot of Rain's surprise.
although, we must go to college. *yahhhppp crossing the flood, using umbrella is useful. We got wet.
<< see, the street blocked. haha it becomes river.
 

Seeing the different point of view of this flood is joyful, we get fun here.... hahaha throw each others down on that flood.





I dont really understanding this man >>


The flood and mud just like my Hometown on Rainy season ;) - Homesick -







<< keep it fun, however the rain goes bigger. :D






And when it rains on your parade, look up and down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.

-Umbrellas & Smileys Rainbow-

2 komentar: